Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

where can i get genuine cadpat for cheap

:

Newbie Tank

Old May 17th, 2010, 19:29   #1
nuclear nate

where can i get genuine cadpat for cheap

ok... im new to asc so hey everyone.

i have a burning question. where can i get genuine cadpat (not genuine issue cadpat{illegal}) for prefferably around 50 bucks or cheaper. i dont want to get a parklands or some other really bad quality bdu or acu ect.

thanks in advance, Nate
nuclear nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2010, 19:40   #2
HeadlessChicken

For a good quality reproduction of a Cadpat, you may end up paying $50 for just the pants or shirt. ArmyIssue is selling $40 for each piece, I got mine from Huang (whole set) for I think around $70 before shipping and taxes.
"Hey I'm the first one to say its a great country but its a straaaaange culture. This is a place where gun store owners are given a list of stolen credit cards but not a list of CRIMINALS and MANIACS. And now they're thinking of banning toy guns...AND THEY'RE GONNA KEEP THE F**KING REAL ONES!"
-George Carlin 1937 - 2008 (RIP buddy)
HeadlessChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2010, 19:45   #3
Boyso
a.k.a. LastSpartan

Send a message via MSN to Boyso
Buy cheap, buy twice though.

"WHEN I DIE
BURY ME
UPSIDE DOWN
SO THE WORLD
CAN KISS MY ASS"
-Platoon

Boyso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2010, 19:48   #4
The Chad
formerly LoveMyStubby

IF you want real ones, check for an army surplus store in your area, it may not be the cheapest prices but at least you know you bought them on the level.

I heard parklands is good, have seen many non-airsofters in my area wearing them.
If you were trying to insert a magazine into another magazine then I guess that would be indeed ghey. Inserting a magazine in a magwell seems rather hetero to me. The tape is merely metro, calling it ghey is rather absurd and makes it hard for the metro magazines to socialize with other magazines.

Last edited by The Chad; May 17th, 2010 at 19:51..
The Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2010, 20:10   #5
nuclear nate

First off I have gone to my local army surplus store and all they have are parklands which I hear fade to white after two washs... maybe. And they don't look to be correct for color. How about the frontenac ones I hear they are made with real cadpat material but i think that they have changed thier pattern. Any one bought one recently.( I'm jumping all over the place). I understand I may have to pay more but not too much more. Any comments
Thanks for the quick response, Nate out
nuclear nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2010, 20:12   #6
The Chad
formerly LoveMyStubby

Then I would take LastSpartan's advice and buy twice.
If you were trying to insert a magazine into another magazine then I guess that would be indeed ghey. Inserting a magazine in a magwell seems rather hetero to me. The tape is merely metro, calling it ghey is rather absurd and makes it hard for the metro magazines to socialize with other magazines.
The Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2010, 20:24   #7
Blackthorne
A Total Bastard

Send a message via Skype™ to Blackthorne
Fill out the location on your profile. It helps us help you.
Old May 17th, 2010, 20:27   #8
horto

and never wash them!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastSpartan View Post
Buy cheap, buy twice though.
horto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2010, 20:34   #9
Gunk
In his Trunk!

Send a message via MSN to Gunk
Quote:
Originally Posted by horto View Post
and never wash them!!
Seriously... who washes their Airsoft kit?

... I kid.
"War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend: the city of the Men of Numenor, and I would have her loved for her memory, her ancientry, her beauty, and her present wisdom. Not feared, save as men may fear the dignity of a man, old and wise." - J.R.R. Tolkien
Gunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2010, 20:52   #10
HeadlessChicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunk View Post
Seriously... who washes their Airsoft kit?

... I kid.
eewww

Mine from Huang is fading a bit but its managed to survive maybe 5-6 times through the wash. I don't know genuine it looks, I don't know what a real cadpat BDU looks to begin with but I've gotten good comments on it on the field.
"Hey I'm the first one to say its a great country but its a straaaaange culture. This is a place where gun store owners are given a list of stolen credit cards but not a list of CRIMINALS and MANIACS. And now they're thinking of banning toy guns...AND THEY'RE GONNA KEEP THE F**KING REAL ONES!"
-George Carlin 1937 - 2008 (RIP buddy)
HeadlessChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2010, 22:59   #11
Gunk
In his Trunk!

Send a message via MSN to Gunk
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadlessChicken View Post
eewww

Mine from Huang is fading a bit but its managed to survive maybe 5-6 times through the wash. I don't know genuine it looks, I don't know what a real cadpat BDU looks to begin with but I've gotten good comments on it on the field.
They say there is no such thing as an atheist in a foxhole... bunker down with me and you'll know why
"War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend: the city of the Men of Numenor, and I would have her loved for her memory, her ancientry, her beauty, and her present wisdom. Not feared, save as men may fear the dignity of a man, old and wise." - J.R.R. Tolkien
Gunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2010, 05:15   #12
Aurelien

I've got a set of the frontenac stuff (from SurplusIG), and its held up well. I think the color is good, and hasn't faded that I've noticed, though I've been careful with my washes.

I'd love to know where to get more frontenac stuff, cheaper than SurplusIG. Cant seem to find a direct retailer.
Old May 18th, 2010, 07:41   #13
Hades

Send a message via MSN to Hades
I have frontenac stuff I bought probably 5 years ago and have washed countless times and they show very little signs of fading.

Hades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2010, 08:28   #14
Gerkraz

^same

I bought mine used, in perfect condition, and have washed them after every game.

It is likely that the stitching will give out before they start to fade...
Gerkraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2010, 09:31   #15
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Send a message via MSN to CDN_Stalker
Buy Frontenac if you want low fading and better breathability. Parklands is crap and DOES fade quickly, is because it's surface dye printed on to white fabric. The only use for that material I'd have is to cut into strips and make a winter ghillie out of. Frontenac is at least dyed throughout the fabric, inside is lighter than the outside, and is made of similar material to the issue BDUs.
CDN_Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank