Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Need help to identify this rail

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old November 27th, 2011, 16:47   #16
Doubleagent

So it is confirmed by all by friend who is a gun doc and all of you guys too, that this is not a HK416 rail or anything close.

The problem is that the guy who sold me won't return my money, compensate me in anyway or answer my mail.

I guess I have to be very careful buying things on ASC now on.
Doubleagent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2011, 05:36   #17
Pinosher

I am the seller of this item

I will be brave and face all of the HEAT from you guys because maybe you should hear from both sides before you decide what should happen. 1st off when i brought the parts to this buyers attention i mentioned everythinig i knew about it and i mentioned that it was not 100% HK416 but G&G's version. I purchased the same Complete upper front set off the classifieds on ASC back in June. (note that the one 1 item i wasnt able to send to "doubleageant" was the inner barrel which i did let him know that i had a issue with). Furthermore, from the beginning i NOTED and told him that what i had wasn't and might not have been a HK416 but a version that G&G didnt have rights to so was again I was told a Version of the HK 416. There isn't one time where i sayed YES this is a HK416 RIS. All my messages in the beginning stated that it was what is was. Did i take advantage of the buyer...NO because i told him that he can have pictures and i continued to confirm that he was taking a chance with what i had to offer. I even continued with the transaction when i gave him a quote. As for my own knowledge of the receiver and the RIS or the entirte item well i might just have to dig up the previous seller i purchased it from (like thats going to happen) but i understand where "doubleagent" is coming from and also where you guys are coming from. i understand your opinions and your point of views. Is it a HK416 from the beginning again i never told him that YES it was i told him that this is what i had and had to offer. As for him to continue with the transaction that was his choice. Do i believe that most of you guys are right.... well yes I would say that its not 100% a HK416. Then again, when did i say it was?Does "doubleagent" need to be compinsated i dont belive so. Moreover, he says that i never responded to any of his messages after package was sent...hahaha i responded accordingly after he confirmed that he received the item(s). He wasn't happy and asked if he could send the items back. I responded accordinly and gave him my reasoning for why i didnt believe i should take the items back. I NEVER received any messages after that until TODAY. (and this is how i'm responding). Then too, My sales are final especially when several messages have been passed/sent about items. If anyone thinks i am wrong with my decission for not giving "doubleagent" a refund then msg me. but then this forum might be flooded with a whole bunch of unhappy sellers and buyers. I believe that when i said that it was a "version", or a "PM416" and these terms didnt click and he wasnt sure he should have cancelled?backed out with the transaction completely. In no way shape or form did i force this person to buy my items! ALL SALES FINAL

PINOSHER

Last edited by Pinosher; November 28th, 2011 at 05:40..
Pinosher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2011, 05:47   #18
Pinosher

hers what he said in the messages

Doubleagent

Trader rating

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if you got my previous message but just to make, sure I'll say it again. I am willing to purchase the parts at my own risk of them fitting my receiver. Please provide more details of shipping and other info.

Doubleagent
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Doubleagent
Send email to Doubleagent
Find More Posts by Doubleagent
Add Doubleagent to Your Contacts
Pinosher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2011, 06:00   #19
Doubleagent

I did not agree to guy the wrong rail or front end, I said I will guy the front end if it's a HK416 front end and take the chance it fitting my receiver, there is a difference between the two statements.
Old November 28th, 2011, 06:14   #20
Doubleagent

I did not agree to buy the wrong front end, I agree to buy a HK416 front end which G&G makes which still look like a HK416 front end. I said I would take the chance it fitting my receiver, not to have something completely different. I have nothing to lie about.

Look at how even the barrel is off to one side.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg #6.JPG (420.9 KB, 7 views)
Old November 28th, 2011, 06:28   #21
Doubleagent

What he said that I said, was in response to what he said; check it out for yourself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pinosher

Trader rating

Re: Parts
oK based on what you have given me I have a complete HK416
Standard M4 le stock. Equivalent to that of a HK416
A low profile gas block. And I can get you a piston head. I'd do $120shipped for everything stated. Break down of parts
-HK416 front end RIS, Barrel,type of Delta ring forHK416. (I have to not though you need to keep your upper and rail system specific to brand if not your RIS and upper may not line up. JG and D'boys are close to similar but have a slight difference in lining up. G&G is specific to G&G and will only fit G&G.)
I can do a entire G&G HK416 (its know as their PM416 b\c they don't have HK rights) for $100
-G&G LE stock $20
-piston head $10
-G&P low profile gas block $20 BNIB
Old November 28th, 2011, 20:21   #22
ronin49v

I'm a little confused, I thought the HK416 version by G&G was the top tech M418, not the PM416? I can see the confusion that the PM416 has the same numbering as HK416 but looks wise its not the same beast. Maybe Pinosher should never have referred to it as a HK416 rail in the first place that could have saved both of you the headaches.

By the way does anyone have a HK416 rail for a G&G, I'm looking for one too. lol

Last edited by ronin49v; November 28th, 2011 at 20:25..
ronin49v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2011, 20:39   #23
dutch13

G&G 416-s
http://www.canadianairgunsupply.com/...-g/m416-s.html
G&G 418 max
http://www.canadianairgunsupply.com/...-m418-max.html
dutch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2011, 20:54   #24
sushicake

looks like a troy rail
Old November 28th, 2011, 23:57   #25
Slow
Loves Furries

This is why you don't buy G&G if your gun isn't G&G.

If ASC were real life, there would be no Chuck Norris, only CDN_Stalker

MANITOBA IVAN
Slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2011, 06:00   #26
Doubleagent

I could go on and on and prove that Pinosher sold me the wrong part (which is also defective and useless) and then lie about it to cover up but instead I'll walk away with my integrity and dignity in tact. I trusted him because of his high trader rating so I did not ask for pictures, that was my biggest mistake so I accept being cheated. Well I had to pay to learn, so I did. He know, I know, and God know and that is enough.
Pinosher be a man and do what is right!!!

Buyer beware, ask for pics!!
Old December 12th, 2011, 00:21   #27
the ripper

no one is right or wrong even G&g doesn't even have the rights for the mentioned replica part...which means G&g is not right, or not wrong?????? i,m confused????? AIRSOFT WORLD!!! NOTHIN IS REAL!!!!! strawberry fields forever..!!!

watch this video please..
Walmart's Worst Customer - YouTube
the ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion