Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

New potential player..

:

General

Old December 25th, 2012, 21:40   #1
wb_1971

New potential player..

Hey everyone just thought I'd write up a little blurb to introduce myself. I'm Wayde aka : wb_1971. I'm 33 (and full well expect to get age verified) I'm from St Catharines, Ontario.

I haven't played yet nor have i bought any equipment but i will say the gentlemen at Niagara Quarter master were plenty patient when i was there asking all the questions one asks and showing me this gun and that one and this one again...if it was me I'd had been maybe a little irritated with me but they were full of information (and recommended this forum). Also suggested i rent and play to make sure i like it, before i spend a whole lot of cash on the stuff I'd need.

I have read through this forum, watched you tube videos of some games and have come to the conclusion that I'm gonna love it (i think i need to try for a raise). Anything anyone thinks would be good for me to know please let me know.

I have read through the FAQ's and the Don't import to Canada threads, But i figure I'd rather pay more for a product at my local brick and mortar store than go online. I like the hands on showroom and I like knowing I'm helping keep a roof over the local guys head..

Great forum so far great people from what i can tell so far, I expect I'll learn a lot form this place and only hope that one day I can add as much as i learn

have a great Christmas everyone
wb_1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2013, 00:15   #2
gear

ultimate airsoft toronto is where you can play indoor and rent a gun for 50$. its where i played my first game and i love the sport now. go on a wednesday. not to meny people not to few.
gear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2013, 00:55   #3
SuperCriollo

The guys at NQ are great, I have dealt with them personally, many times. Support your local retailers. DMZ also has a good airsoft selection, but NQ is the place go.

SuperCriollo
SuperCriollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2013, 06:23   #4
Aquamarine
PanSexual

Send a message via MSN to Aquamarine Send a message via Yahoo to Aquamarine Send a message via Skype™ to Aquamarine
READ THE FAQ DAMNI---... oh... you did.

Well then, welcome Wayde!!!
Old January 3rd, 2013, 06:40   #5
5kull

Hi Wade,
Welcome to ASC
5kull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2013, 16:47   #6
Raivnhom

Welcome! The guys at NQ definitely are great, and if you really want to get into the sport then they are the guys to talk to, but shouldn't this be in the introductions thread? The first little bit at least :P
Goddamn you
Raivnhom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2013, 14:47   #7
GBBR
Banned

Send a message via MSN to GBBR Send a message via Skype™ to GBBR
perhaps best introduction on asc to date.

Welcome to ASC Wayde, Get you AV because It will literally open your eyes into a whole new world. its awesome. Hope to see you in a game, I go to UA and SGT Splatters quite a lot
GBBR is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General